3, Information We Collect
The personal information you are asked to provide, and the reasons you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you when we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including name, surname, and email address.
4, How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
5, Log Files
"Yooley.com" follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The data aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track user's movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
6, Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
7, Our Advertising Partners
8, Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that "Yooley.com" has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
9, Third-Party Privacy Policies
10, CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a company has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a company has collected.
- Request that a business sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please get in touch with us if you would like to exercise any of these rights.
11, GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you think is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict your personal data processing under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
12, Children's Information
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. "Yooley.com" does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. Suppose you believe that your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
13, Payment Information
At "Yooley.com", we value your security and privacy. To ensure the safety of your payment information, we offer multiple payment options, including PayPal and major credit cards. We use industry-standard security measures, such as encryption, to protect your financial information when processing payments. Please note that our servers do not store your credit card or PayPal account details. Our trusted third-party payment processors (PayPal) handle all payment processing and comply with applicable laws and regulations, including the GDPR and the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).